Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Site

Options
  • 12-06-2007 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm developing a web application, using a dB in the background to store information collected off the front-end. The design of the front-end is critical to the success of my project, and as I’m no expert in this area I’m wondering is there a company / person who would be willing to work with me, i.e. I do the back-end development and they do the front-end section? There is not a huge amount of complexity in the front end but as it’s the touch point for customer I’d like it to be spot on and very professional.

All opinions / options are greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Think you might be just as good buying a template

www.4templates.com
    www.templatemonster.com

there are some excellent CRM examples, all XHTML/CSS with PSD templates for editing. And at about $50 a pop, they're a steal .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭nuada

More good template here
    http://templates.arcsin.se/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've been meaning to give this crowd a go, but haven't gotten around to it. You provide the brief, and the designers put up a screenshot which you can ask them to amend accordingly.

http://www.sitepoint.com/contests

Edit: I've also downloaded a few from www.oswd.org, but I wasn't keen on leaving a link to the original designer's website, and didn't get a response when I emailed them about removing the link and paying accordingly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭H3LLg0d

I also direct people to make a comp at sitepoint or digitalpoint for work they need done

cost you a fraction as to what some cowboys try to charge caus they can use dreamweaver./rofl

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

I've used sitepoint contests in the past. Quite good.

Stay away from the likes of templatemonster, if you want to be unique.

• Advertisement
Advertisement