Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** I just realised something...(Economics exam related)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Im doing micro really well and just know the basics of macro coz i hate macro and find micro much easier
    That could be quite risky.You'd be pretty ****ed if like last year they only asked 3 questions on Micro.I mean it was equal the year before that (4 micro, 4 macro) and odds are it'll be equal this year, but still I wouldn't focus entirely on Micro.

Anyways speaking of Micro I just revised all the micro stuff there.Twas grand enough.Tomorrow I shall work my way through Macro and previous exam questions, and then on Tuesday a full revision of the course shall be conducted.And then on Wednesday i'll probably just get up at 7 and cover the entire course in 2 hours, like I did with most subjects (although it took me 2 hours and 30 minutes to cover the whole business course....good job I anticipated that and set my alarm for 6.25!!Course it eventually came back to bite me in the ass, when I could barely stay awake at 9 that evening!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Micro is great... I'm hoping for 3 easy-ish Micro Qs, then either Banking or National Income in Macro.

Advertisement