Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best thing about big brother

Options
  • 12-06-2007 9:36am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What do you think is the best thing about big brother???

Personally I think that the best thing about big brother is that it takes a dozen simpletons of the streets and sticks them in a house where they lock the door and throw away the key (at least for a few months) to keep these "people" (and I use that term very lightly) away from the general public. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah, and then when they start playing games with them and head fcuking them it's great. I also love it when they all think they are going to be famous and successful, but in actual fact they will just get abuse on the street for a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

The best thing is... It means Summer is here! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

^ I second that!

The best thing is that it's a bit of fun. I hate patronising people who think we're stupid for watching BigBrother. We know that all the housematers are stupid dumb prats but thats what makes it so interesting. It's only having a laugh and every know and again you get really cool housemates like last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭stipey

I'd love to see them hold big brother next year and not actually broadcast any of it. Evict 1 person each week on a purely random basis, give them tasks and the usual rubbish and then run a series about how the media hungry whores react when they realise they won't get a 100k from telling their story to Heat magazine or a handy presenting number on a celeb-magazine show on Channel 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think it would be great if it turned out BB was Jigsaw from the Saw movies and he starts making them play for their lives. Who dies, you decide!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

stipey wrote:
    I'd love to see them hold big brother next year and not actually broadcast any of it. Evict 1 person each week on a purely random basis, give them tasks and the usual rubbish and then run a series about how the media hungry whores react when they realise they won't get a 100k from telling their story to Heat magazine or a handy presenting number on a celeb-magazine show on Channel 5.
    will they not get more that way 'cause then th media and everyone else wouldnt know what happened in the house so they will be willing to pay more to hear about it... ?..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

PlayGirl wrote:
    will they not get more that way 'cause then th media and everyone else wouldnt know what happened in the house so they will be willing to pay more to hear about it... ?..

No, because no one would care, we would have no idea who these people are.

Advertisement