Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inf Only Vs With Vehicles (BF2)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Auvers wrote:
    No I didnt mean run them over them, just swivel turret like you said, and riddle them with MG fire :cool: ahhh so very satisfying

very true, unless a smart enemy soldier sees what happens and then sneaks up and changes into dead guys SF pack, then presses the button and BOOM!!! Can be so sweet doing that if you're the smart soldier.

Shame not everyone knows you can change packs by pressing G. I was a medic squad leader and had got beside the factory in Karkand. Just died from a sniper shot, and rest of team were assault or support, and none knew how to swap to revive!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

whiskeyman wrote:
    Shame not everyone knows you can change packs by pressing G. I was a medic squad leader and had got beside the factory in Karkand. Just died from a sniper shot, and rest of team were assault or support, and none knew how to swap to revive!!!

That drives me nuts as well

another thing is when you are looking for ammo or medic supplies and support/medics just run by without throwing down a bag :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

Infantry only is better imo.
    And about the grenade spamming on spawn points, what worse, a man with 4 grenades standing near a spawn point or a 46 tonne tank on your spawn point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

Tanks make noise,and theyre min 68 tonne btw ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Id really like to see INF only have humvees and Black hawks...

Karkand with black hawks would be interesting!

Probably sounds stupid but ive always wanted to do it!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

If you have your own server you can customise the maps yourself, move flags, add vehicles etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Can we not do that on the TiG server?

This is daz btw pyro(if your pyro from TiG :P)

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Well how was I supposed to know it was you ? At least my name is the same ! Aye we can, think fairy can do it properly, grim likes to think he can do it, he'll probably just brake it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Infantry only is great but i think it would be much better if there were no explosives of any kind. No grenades, no claymores etc. Just guns and knife's.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

DeafVision wrote:

This is daz btw pyro(if your pyro from TiG :P)

Should of known by your pointless posts:P

I agree with thrill, I reckon that would sort the men from the boys:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement