Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop-up window for users doesn't always work

Options
  • 12-06-2007 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

The option to click on a user name and have a pop-up window with options such as to send the user a PM or check their last 20 posts (moderator option) doesn't always work for me. I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.4 if that makes any difference.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i believe it is something top do with having a few tabs open at the same time or something like that. spankeh will know.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

For some reason the new versions of firefox have an issue opening them when a page is longer than one page. All still works ok in IE and Opera

For example, it will work on this topic until it reaches 20 posts (or 40 depending on your UserCP settings)

I only allowed the other options for moderators within the forum you have mod powers over, but the same fault issue still applies there aswell.

The latest vB sorts out the dropdown issue.

Advertisement