Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technical Drawing

Options
  • 12-06-2007 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭

Any boards members here doing higher level tech drawing on thursday? What questions you studying/hoping to come up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 sallyally

im preparn q1 (even though i cant do da c part..ill give it a go) q4, q5,q6 n q7 im kinda scared bout q5 cos n da mock i totally cudnt figure it n i panic'd hence da back up question.. predictions :confused::confused: ammm hyperbole n q5 dats bout it..ne wrds of wisdom ne1?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Already done herehttp://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055105052 wow it went back to page 4 in like 2 days, not surprising you didn't notice it. This board is very active recently for some reason, (pressure pressure pressure:) )

Theres not reall much to predict as such, the oblique planes or loci are probably the ones with the most variation, but loci are eeeasy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭DtotheK

Theyre always pretty much the same question with the usual strange bit in intersecting planes and mining geometry.

Got an A 1 in the mocks and hopin for the same(or better) this time around!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Anyone know how to do 2005 Paper 1 Question 1 part (d)? I've got the lines setup, and I'm looking at the solution, but no idea where to go.

<edit>

OK, I got it. If anyone else can't get it let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭madnirvana

shadows are always hard... u never know where they going to end..

but circle shadows are dosy

• Advertisement

As in the title^^, does anyone have any old mock papers or questions that they could put up?, i think I've pretty much done all the other questions back to 2000 in the papers

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Just about to ask the same as playa3. specifically area conversion q's.
    Thanks

Actually on the SEC site you can go back as far as 1996 and while the course was different for paper one the questions are the same sorta thing, only problem is there's no solutions

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

I've every one of them done! The area q's anyway. Anyone got mock papers or the likes.

oooh well than you may be able to help me:D In the 1998 Area question how do you do the part (b)? i turned it into a triangle and all that malarky but didn't really know what to do next

As regards mocks, was there just the one paper doing the rounds this year? Maybe i have a different one to the one you got, not sure what company mine is from though...

• Advertisement
Advertisement