Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those Annoying Exam Hall Twats

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pilchard

i was told that there was not aloud to be any noise outside the exam hall, i.e that the examiner can get someone, one of the attendents, to get them to shut up.. according to one of our teachers the examiner can call the guards to get them to go away/be quiet, if they are distracting exams.......... he could have been exagerating though!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Dean-16

haha a gir l right behind me is constantly eatin chewits...noisy wrappers!!!
    i always drop my pen....haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭whatshername!!

our examiner told us at the start on wednesday that she wont allow us to eat during the exam because the sound of the wrappers will annoy people but still in every exam she sits there eating chocolate bars and sweets and making as much noise as possible with the wrappers.

Also today during the biology exam peoples stomachs kept rumbling as the whole room smelt of chocolate. at one stage someones made a really loud noise and the whole room including the examiner burst out laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Our superviser left the exam hall for two minutes today so there was a replacement guy, as soon as he came in his mobile rang with that very ****ing annoying Nokia tone, jaysus...

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Mushy wrote:
    If he has a moustache, and is from Cork, thats my French oral examiner dude. Seems an accurate description:D

Well i think it was a female... could be mistaken however :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Am I the only one who has a suitable exam centre!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

I must have it good aswell...my examiner's great...he lets us talk about the formulea and stuff with our answer books open while we sit der before we get the papers.

And he tells us to enjoy our weekend when we leave early. Im gona miss him when this is all over!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Tula

i'm one of those noisy leaving early types. my darn pencil case just won't close quietly :P as for laughing i nearly burst something trying not to laugh when they said 'punc' in the irish listening. girl beside me was exactly the same. oh and our examiner decided it was the best idea to stamp the answer booklets for the next exam. she only stops when she looks up and sees the entire center giving her filthies lol
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I find it so formal the way everyone refers to it as "The Exam Centre".

For me it's just a classroom, and I presume for most people it's either just a classroom or a hall.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

Right the people in the exam hall that just make a bit too much noise during the exams, any of you have these in your exam halls?

In mine I hate to say it but it's probably me! I was squeezing a chewing gum out of the packet today and it flew across the room, and then I started laughing to myself. I'm sure it pissed everyone off!

And during the Geo exam a guy beside me had a calculator that made a beep noise with every touch, arghhh!

:D

i know how you feel!! there was lockers behind people sitting in the backrow and one guy kept strectching out and bangin the lockers!! v annoying. His calculator also make clicking noises!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement