Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FE-1 rechecks

• 12-06-2007 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭

i sent off to have my eu paper rechecked the day i got the results (15 days ago) and have still not recieved any letter of acknowledgement from the law society.. has anyone who is in a similar position heard back from them?

also, what are people's experiences with rechecks? i got one brought up and another where they gave me nothing.. the trend seems to be they are pretty stingy when it comes to re-marking papers although i have a friend who was unbelievably brought up 9% a couple of years ago, so anything can happen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Rebeller

I sent one of mine for a recheck beginning of last week and received a letter of acknowledgment yesterday morning.

This is my first experience of the FE-1s but the distinct impression I get is that quotas play a big part in whether borderline cases are pushed over the 50% mark or not.

Advertisement