Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel Button on Spreadsheet Prob

Options
  • 12-06-2007 3:59pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a sheet (not a userform) which contains a number of buttons which when clicked run some VBA code.
    However, it looks fine on my machine (XL 2003/WinXP) but on every other machine I have looked at (also XL 2003/WinXP) the buttons once clicked look like toggle buttons (which they are not!).

I have tried several things to 'reset' them such as activating another sheet and then return to the main sheet, changing the backstyle, activating a cell on the sheet to take the focus away frorm the button, etc. but no joy.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

What have you got on your machine that the other machines don't have? Are you using some kind of office SDK or something?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Nothing except possibly office updates!
    Still how can I get the buttons to reset?
    It may be easier to stick the lot in a userform but I really couldn't be arsed changing the code!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

other machines may have macros off by default maybe ...while you have macros on ???

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Nope!
    As far as I can see my screen is just not showing them appearing toggled which must be the default!
    I don't ever recall seeing it before though!

Advertisement