Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britney and Kev back on?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

thank god! now we all have something to live for again!

only joking... why is this news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boffin

What cracked me up - was the last sentence - "the wisest decision she's made since cutting off her hair"!! :rolleyes: Are they for real - he seems like the biggest money grabber ever! She needs to get get her own life together before deciding whether to get back with him or not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

thank god! now we all have something to live for again!
    only joking... why is this news?
    Er, dude, you're in the Celebrity & Showbiz forum, not News & Media. This is news here.
    boffin wrote:
    What cracked me up - was the last sentence - "the wisest decision she's made since cutting off her hair"!! Are they for real - he seems like the biggest money grabber ever! She needs to get get her own life together before deciding whether to get back with him or not!!
    Yeah I thought that was pretty ridiculous too. How would getting back together with the man who completely derailed her career and personal life be a good thing?

I don't believe the story though, it's too unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

i saw in one of the magazines the other day that Kev was meant to be back with his ex, as in the one he left for Britney in the first place!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Malteaser! wrote:
    i saw in one of the magazines the other day that Kev was meant to be back with his ex, as in the one he left for Britney in the first place!!

Well, you might be right if this is to be believed- http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007270479,00.html

Claims that Kevin's ex is pregnant with his child! If this is true, why the hell does this guy not use protection?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

hahahah they really are trailertrash of the highest order!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

They're acting like teenagers. I'd say he just doesn't want to look like the bad guy responsible for her downfall. Euh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

apparently shar jackson is pregnant again too,will that man ever learn.......

Advertisement