Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sending texts from meteor today

• 12-06-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Any one experencing problems sending texts on meteor today? I keep getting sending failed on my K750i. Was in touch with them, they said I needed new sim card. Got replacement simcard and still no joy. I have another meteor phone that works fine. Ive tried the non working sim in that phone and still sending failed. Tried the working sim in the other phone and that works! Metoer said there is no problems with texts today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

working grand all day in dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Okay from my reading of it the replacement sim card works fine in your other meteor phone but not in your k750i?

Then it sounds like it's the phone that's the problem, not the network. Try deleting the message centre number, putting it back in and then restarting the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

no mate the replacement sim will not work in any phone. When i say will not work i mean will not send or recieve texts. calls are fine

Any sim will work in my normal phone without any problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Have you made sure your message center number is +353857000000? It's saved on the sim. Should have been reset on the replacement though. Still, never hurts to check. It's not a sim issue or a phone issue by the sounds of things though.

all is correct. meteor do not know what problem is. also i have discovered that meteor customers cannot call me either now. all other network customers can call me. this is so strange.

• Advertisement

just realised now I cannot recieve calls either now. Its not a credit problem as i have over €100 of credit. Meteor cannot tell me what the problem is or if it will be fixed. I need my phone today as I have visitors coming from abroad today. Typical.

Advertisement