Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Power Pressure Washers & Grass Cutters

• 12-06-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I've tried the Goldenpages and no joy.

I am looking for someone whom I can hire with a pressure washer to clean the front wall of an estate and also looking for someone whom I can hire to maintain greens within an estate?

Help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

Got a leaflet in the door the other day for a handyman service, not to sure if they do pressure washing but they cut grass.

The number is 0867307710

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 JackM

Odd Job company! Does power washing and garden maintenance. 086 0644180

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Excellent. Thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kajo

I hear http://www.gemwash.com are very good.

My friend used them to clean his driveway and paint the back of the house.

He says they did a clean job pardon the pun. :)

kajo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,668 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Be careful if pressure washing bricks. We had a guy do the front of our house which has brick panels, and the washer left dark scribbly lines on the brick. We haven't been able to remove them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

go to www.and.ie there a company operating out of clonmel co tipp they do all that stuff

Advertisement