Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St James hospital

Options
  • 12-06-2007 5:11pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this would be better off in the transport section. Please move if it is mods.

Basically I need to get to St. James' Hospital tomorrow evening but haven't a notion of what form of transport goes by there. I'd say bus is the best bet but I don't know which one goes down that direction. Any help would be great people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

luas drops you right to the door if i remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭stipey

Red Line Luas goes right into the hospital!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sweet! Cheers for the info guys :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

The 123 bus stops in St James hospital as well which may be handy for you if you are coming from the northside,I think it leaves from Marino.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh and it's St. James's Hospital.

And it's the stop just after Heuston on the Luas line.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Cheers for the help lads but don't need to go there now. The doctors said my dad would probably have to be transfered there for an operation but thankfully not the case. P.S. Love the sig monkeyfudge.

Advertisement