Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

window tinting for a 03 toyota corolla...

Options
  • 12-06-2007 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hey,

i bought a cool blue toyota corolla last week and would like to get tinted windows and a nice enough pair of alloys but dont know where would be a good place to get them?? i'm in cork and dont really wanna travel very far to get it done, being quoted around the 320 mark, so would that be about right?

chat to you soon....

:p

Joy ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

there is a company advertising on this website: http://www.petrol.ie/

give them a call as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

would recommend Vision in Walkinstown for the tints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 h12345

How much does it cost from Vision in Walkinstown and what kinda tinting do they do? Also whats legal and whats not!!! Sorry for all the questions!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

The law is scetchy on it. Afaik, your supposed* to only tint the back 3 windows but recently a young male was taken to court over it and the judge struck it out saying VIP's never get done for it why should joe average (or something to that effect).

Personally I have the lightest tint on my front two for years and years and I never get hassle over it. Sure a citroen berlingo comes with factory tinted side front windows.

Tbh I wouldn't see it as an issue unless you can't see out of it at night. So my advice would be to get a medium tint on your back 3 with a light tint on your front two. Car will still look dark but it won't effect your visibility.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

all the rears can be tinted but the front side windows have to allow a minimum of 70% light through them so youd be best going for the light ones in the front.,

• Advertisement
Advertisement