Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port forwarding.

Options
  • 12-06-2007 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Ok here is my problem. I have been trying to set up a port directly for u torrent on my router. I am using a netopia 2247nwg router and i have followed all the instructions on the website portforwarding.com twice but utorrent still says my port is not forwarded correctly. Has any body else had any problems setting this
    up on this router. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

It's possible that your ISP is blocking the port you chose. Try a few. Also, you're more likely to get responses on the correct forum, i.e. Nets & Comms (or Broadband).

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

Sorry about that i wasnt sure which one it went in. Anyway i have tryed a few ports and it still says that that the port is not forwarded. I'm really stuck here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭JohnnieM

neilk32 wrote:
    Ok here is my problem. I have been trying to set up a port directly for u torrent on my router. I am using a netopia 2247nwg router and i have followed all the instructions on the website portforwarding.com twice but utorrent still says my port is not forwarded correctly. Has any body else had any problems setting this
    up on this router. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a million.
    isnt it called a pin hole on the netopia?.. is that where you are inputting your settings?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

Advertisement