Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRAW - stuck !!

Options
  • 12-06-2007 6:51pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭

HI folks,

Ghost recon AW - need to get one of my lads to use his rocket laucher - to take out two helicopters - but he has a rifle as his main weapon.

how do I get him to switch to the RL to take out the heli's.

thx

K

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

he needs to be equiped with it, you can choose what weapons they have at the start and then when the helicopter shows up you just point at it and it will say attack beside it, you just confirm the order and he'll shoot it down.,

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

vtec wrote:
    he needs to be equiped with it, .,

he has the rocker launcher on his back - if I could I would go over and take it off him :D

so does he have to have it as his 1st weapon from the start of that level ? or will he switch when I give the command ??

thx

K

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I just got the rocket launcher myself for that particular part iirc.

Soon after you can change back to something less 'obstructive'.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Its when you have the option to choose your characters. I think grenadier is what you want to choose.
    Then when you see whatever you want to blow up, you aim at it. A small little square with an explosion will pop up. Press up on your dpad and your teammate will use his launcher. Im pretty sure they carry a standard weapon as well.

I think.

Advertisement