Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need recommendations

Options
  • 12-06-2007 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

I've never really been a comic book fan but got into the brilliant Phonogram on a recommendation, and now that the first series is over, I'm stuck for something new. Could someone recommend something new and easy to get into - IE a new series where I wouldn't have to go hunting for back issues. The whole Civil War thing looks good but hugely overwhelming seeing as there's so many of them and I wouldn't know where to even begin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

If you want to read Civil War just ignore all the sideline stuff and just pick up the "civil war" trade paperback. dont get the spiderman, xmen, etc ones. You dont need them.

Have a read through the forum and you'll find multiple books mentioned that are great.

Advertisement