Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

history essays

Options
  • 12-06-2007 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

I cant be sure but somebody probably already posted this, its a website which had just about every history essay i could imagine covered and a lot more.I reckon its gonna save a lot of peoples arses

i didnt post it in the history thread below because that things huge now.

anyway

http://www.scoilnet.ie/hist/ResourceFinder.aspx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Here thats good but does anyone have things I should study for. I know propaganda off by heart, the balkans, sinn fein and dismantling the treaty.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Holy ****.That would have been the most useful thing EVER had I gotten it more than a week ago....but now it is useless to me.USELESS I SAY!!

Tommorow
    Worst Scenario
    Elections
    anything other than the treaty or rise of sinn fein
    if balkans is not there
    church state relations in nazi germany-I didn't even know there was church state relations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cossyx

It's sooo irritating, I'm good enough at history and I've been working away at it all year but now looking back on the book I feel I know nothing!!:o Ok I know the documents good, and Hitler very well and WW2 but Irish history pfft...f*cked...wouldn't mind but I have business tomorrow too...I'm going to cry...on the brightside then I finito!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

Tommorow
    Worst Scenario
    Elections
    anything other than the treaty or rise of sinn fein
    if balkans is not there
    church state relations in nazi germany-I didn't even know there was church state relations
    Yeah. My worst case scenario would be that none of the following came up:

Bismarck's foreign policy/Causes of ww1
    Nazi Propaganda/Rise of Hitler/Hitler's Foreign policy
    Dismantling the treaty/Norn Iron/War of Independence

If none of them come up, well, there'll be war.

• Advertisement

I need two c3s tommorow. I'm studying until late into the evening. Starting at 9. The funny thing about all this is I have only unearthed my devout hatred for the subject of history now. History was the only subject I ever studied and I will be lucky to pass tommorow.

Oh anyone have tips on the documents like for example set ways of wording answers?

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

I need two c3s tommorow.
    Well I need a MINIMUM of 2 ****ing B3s!!!I'm so ****ed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kurisu

look at the documents the same way you look at your english texts, and also try to rember the context in which the document is set

Yeah two b'3s..Ouch!!!! Who thinks we will get a decent paper tommorow

Yeah two b'3s..Ouch!!!! Who thinks we will get a decent paper tommorow
    No. Last year's was a bastard. The mocks was a bastard. This, I can assure you, will be a bastard.

• Advertisement

Oh.. Thanks. I full so much better now. It's hard enough to remember this crap, then they throw you up some outragous questions.

full? Correction, feel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kurisu

im beggining to think that "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.." will be a perfectly resonable opening sentence for at least one question

It is now time for me to begin studying. Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PeteZahut

My predictions for history tomorrow are:

IRISH:Ithink were bound to get sumtin on either easter rising, civil war, war of independence or treaty negotiations.

EUROPEAN:Home front
    Propaganda
    World war two(key invasions,battles etc)

AMERICAN:Berlin blockade and/or cuban missile crisis
    Montgomery bus boycott
    Space race

kurisu wrote:
    im beggining to think that "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.." will be a perfectly resonable opening sentence for at least one question
    :D

I was thinking of "Once upon a time in a far, far away land called Duestchland, there was this bad man called Hitler." And, of course, finish it with "and it was all a dream."

Advertisement