Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sopranos, what's your favourite Paulie joke?

Options
  • 12-06-2007 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

Well?

Mine. For its pure crudity, and because I can remember it from last week:

What did the blind man say when he passed the fish shop?

Evening, ladies!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭BobbyD10

paulie asks sil, "you remember your first blowjob?"
    sil says "yeah"
    paulie says " so, how long did it take the guy to cum?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

That's a good un. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

You hear that T? I said "how long did it take the guy to cum?"

Paulie should get his own spin-off where he retires to an elderly community in Florida and organises illegal, high-stakes bingo games etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

nipplenuts wrote:
    Well?

Mine. For its pure crudity, and because I can remember it from last week:

What did the blind man say when he passed the fish shop?

Evening, ladies!

:D

Junior told that one. And he might have robbed it from the intro of an Afroman song :D

As for Paulie, when he was describing the state of his arms as being withered like an old ladys .....

Im in work, so Ill stop there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

shane86 wrote:
    Junior told that one. And he might have robbed it from the intro of an Afroman song :D

As for Paulie, when he was describing the state of his arms as being withered like an old ladys .....

Amazingly, the joke precedes afroman :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: She's so fat, she goes campin', the bears have to hide their food.

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: So what was the story with Princess Di? Did the Queen have her whacked?

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri: You're late!
    Ralph Cifaretto: Well, at least I can always be on time tomorrow, but you'll be stupid forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

shane86 wrote:

Nuts, you're right

\slinks away

Advertisement