Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Hell!

Options
  • 12-06-2007 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello, I’m in a history class which consists of 24 people, 21 of them do higher level and three including myself do ordinary level. The other two people in the class have only attended three or four history classes during the year so I have been the only student in the class doing the lover level but the teacher seemed to have no time for me because I wasn’t doing higher! She gave me sheets printed from the net and I had to write essays on case studies in her classes (I’ve done this for a year) while she taught the rest of the class. But yesterday I look in the exam papers for the first time and none of the stuff that I have studied is in them at all! I really confused about what I’m meant to have learned? Does anyone have any predictions for the ordinary level paper? Or even the basics for ordinary level? Please help, looks like its going to be an all-nighter.
    :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭kurisu

not sure about the rest of that stuff but an all-nighter is a bad idea, i tried that for history around christmas and ended up being too tired to conentrate and even fell asleep partially during an irish exam later that day

Advertisement