Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripwave Red Light last 6 weeks

Options
  • 12-06-2007 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

About 6 weeks ago, my ripwave broadband, which has occassionally been troublesome, started to get even more troublesome.

For the last weeks, the gismo has constantly had a red light, and it often goes down, sometimes for minutes, sometimes for hours.

Interestingly, only a couple of weeks after it started getting so crap, I get an email from IBB, saying that I could improve the speed of my ripwave for an extra whatever amount of money per month.

Does anyone else smell a rat? Or am I being paranoid?

Either way, The service from IBB is unacceptable. I will hopefully be changing my ISP in the near future.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

better yet, their entire network seemed to have had a heart attack today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dathiultaigh

that Ripwave you have is one of the older model's youare much better off swapping it out for a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Never knew that. Cheers. Ill consider it. Still looking at alternatives though, HATE IBB :mad:

Advertisement