Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on Bet Angel

Options
  • 12-06-2007 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

I have just started using bet angel for trading on betfair. I am currently using very small money but managed recently to make about €25 "green money" in a race. I tried to green up to spread the bets across the race in order to ensure a win using the green square button in bet angel but it would not work. Any ideas on why this might be so.

Also any other advice on how to spot when when a market is under / over valued would be appreciated.

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Were you trying to green up in running. Sometimes when you press the green-up button and the odds change, you're green-up lay won't be matched and this is more likely in running. Possibly if the green-up involved laying for less than the 4euro minimum, there could be problems too. I think WB understands Bet Angel well, maybe send him a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

no it wasnt in running. i had about €50 in my betfair account and €25 in the green and it didnt work although i tried using it a few times.

Advertisement