Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C&C - How do i build Silos ?

• 12-06-2007 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

how the hell do i build silos in C&C-tiberium wars on the xbox-360

i must be missing something obvious but i can see anyway of building them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Must be missing the tutorials methinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭feileacan

more than likely - but do you know ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

In the support buildings tab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭anto1208

when your building menu is up (with power station etc ) press down on the d pad not the left joystick go to the bottem menu and you ll get another menu with cannons turretts and silo's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Yeah I found this odd the first time I played the game. Dunno why they're in the support tab with the turrets and cannons and stuff. To me, makes more sense to have them in the general build queue along with the refinery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

Branoic wrote:
    Yeah I found this odd the first time I played the game. Dunno why they're in the support tab with the turrets and cannons and stuff. To me, makes more sense to have them in the general build queue along with the refinery.

The reason why they aren't in the normal build queue is because having them in a different tab makes building defences faster. As you know while you are building a non-support building (i.e. a barracks) you can build turrets and silos. Try building a tech center and then getting attacked by a tank rush you will soon thank them for putting in a separate support tab. Silos are a bit useless unless you are in a large level i usually just spend the money before i get a warning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭feileacan

thanks - will try tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭branners69

Is the game worth buying lads and lasses?

Was a fan of the pc versions, did it cross over to the 360 well?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

branners69 wrote:
    Is the game worth buying lads and lasses?

Was a fan of the pc versions, did it cross over to the 360 well?

Absolutely. I've played the PC versions since the first C&C in 95. It's very addictive. For the first 30 mins the controls are fiddly. After that you won't even think about them. I started playing a game at 10. Just got off it a few minutes ago. Should really go to bed now. I only meant to play it for half an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭friend and foe

Absolutely. I've played the PC versions since the first C&C in 95. It's very addictive. For the first 30 mins the controls are fiddly. After that you won't even think about them. I started playing a game at 10. Just got off it a few minutes ago. Should really go to bed now. I only meant to play it for half an hour.

yeah it does that alright!

fantastic game though, well worth getting :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement