Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liking Nicky

Options
  • 12-06-2007 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Well, what do people make of her? I actually really like her. She seems normal, down to earth and genuine. I think there's much more to her than we've seen too. Anyone else liking her too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Nope shes started nearly every argument thats gone on in the house. And apart from her denial tonight, she is two faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Absolutely despise Nicky - didn't mind her at first, but the last few days, she has lost many brownie points.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

How can anyone like Nicky? That woman is evil.

How much of a bitch was she on Tuesday's show? Unbelievable. And that f*cking voice of hers does my head. She's so whiny.

She's second only to Charley as the worst housemate in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Yeah I quite like her too, haven't seen BB since the weekend but although she is a bit of a sh1t stirrer, I still like her:)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

She started off looking like she was a normal down to earth good lookin chick but everytime you see her now she's bitchin bout somethin, the girl is way to uptight and would wreak your head in 5 mins, also did I here her say to Seany when he was pullin the piss with the twins about Paddy's day that its on the 16th of March

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Nah she's wreckin me head as Spiral would say, I mean last nights show giving out to Chanelle about Ziggy and all that Man hate talk

Snake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

First I thought she was nice and normal, but jeez, she is such a walking ball of misery sometimes.

Also, does anyone notice her arguing style?

Nicky: Hey you, what you did was really out of order...!
    Victim: What? *sensible explanation*
    Nicky: Look it doesn't matter, nobody has a problem with it, forget about it.
    Victim: Err, ok, fine, whatever
    Nicky: *chases them down* Hey, that's totally out of order!
    Victim: wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Hate Nicky , seems to have an unnatural obsession along with Laura with Ziggy , he cant do anything right in their eyes , I'm guessing if he hadnt got with Chanelle it wouldnt have been a problem as much . Also her generalising (sp) of men is annoying.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'm trying to like her but struggling TBH. She seems fairly uptight about lots of things. What's with the man hater attitude? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

Newaglish wrote:
    First I thought she was nice and normal, but jeez, she is such a walking ball of misery sometimes.

Also, does anyone notice her arguing style?

Nicky: Hey you, what you did was really out of order...!
    Victim: What? *sensible explanation*
    Nicky: Look it doesn't matter, nobody has a problem with it, forget about it.
    Victim: Err, ok, fine, whatever
    Nicky: *chases them down* Hey, that's totally out of order!
    Victim: wtf?

:) LMAO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Dyflin wrote:
    I'm trying to like her but struggling TBH. She seems fairly uptight about lots of things. What's with the man hater attitude? :confused:

I think the man hating attitude is down to the fact that she found out recently her long term boyfriend was cheating on her with two other girls. You can understand her being a bit bitter!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I see from the digital spy website that she had a conversation about her argumentative side and it's not normally how she behaves. Maybe we'll see a more fun side of her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

I think she tries to do the right thing but then just gets hot headed and lets her mouth run away with her. She also allows Charley to wind her up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

I think the man hating attitude is down to the fact that she found out recently her long term boyfriend was cheating on her with two other girls. You can understand her being a bit bitter!
    So one person screws her over and she decides that 50 percent of the population automatically are bastards , Great logic she has there!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

so she makes one bad judgement call and you automatically decide that she is a bitch.
    great logic there

omfg I can't believe I just posted on the big brother board

gustavo wrote:
    So one person screws her over and she decides that 50 percent of the population automatically are bastards , Great logic she has there!

When you're recently heartbroken, I think its perfectly understandable to go to extremes! She'll probably snap out of it - hope her fun side comes out soon!

Mordeth wrote:
    so she makes one bad judgement call and you automatically decide that she is a bitch.
    great logic there

She's a bitch for several reasons. She hates men, she ****-stirs, she has a voice like a cat being strangled, she has a face like a smacked arse etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I thought she was too normal to be in the house and maybe she is but I really dislike the girl. She's miserable, patronising and a complete ****-stirrer. I couldn't handle someone watching everything that I eat - particularly when she always seems to be eating! I don't understand why the other housemates allow her to talk them like they're children. Who made her food monitor? If the food runs out they won't be left to starve. She also seems to pick on the younger quieter girls because they're less likely to stick up for themselves - yet Laura is constantly eating. She's involved in every argument and her man-hating is just bitter, ignorant and sexist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭golfgirl

She really reminds me of Parminder Nagra who play Neela in ER ...

I bet she's dead on outside the house but inside she's just being pushed into this moany, mothering type character. And so what if she's on a downer about men, at least she's honest about it. She's had a bad experience and isn't feeling so good about herself. I'd much prefer to see her stay in than the self-centred Charleys of this world.

As they said on BBBM, that b**ch needs to get laid!!!

• Advertisement

golfgirl wrote:
    And so what if she's on a downer about men, at least she's honest about it. She's had a bad experience and isn't feeling so good about herself.

She's not the first person in the world to have a bad experience. It doesn't justify sexism.

You telling me if a guy was making derogatory comments about women and blaming it on bad experiences that you'd defend him on the grounds that he was being honest?

Course you wouldn't. Cop on ffs.

She stirs up all this sh*t and then when anyone calls her up on it, she keeps saying "I don't wanna hear about it!" She's soooooooooo annoying. BB should have a torture room for people like Nicky, Charley, Laura and Shabnam.

My money's on her being up for nomination next week.

She's not the first person in the world to have a bad experience. It doesn't justify sexism.

You telling me if a guy was making derogatory comments about women and blaming it on bad experiences that you'd defend him on the grounds that he was being honest?

Course you wouldn't. Cop on ffs.

I would actually if it had just happened. I think its a natural reaction as long as someone doesn't stay bitter and twisted for the rest of their lives. I've helped both female and male friends through break ups and most have gone through this phase. I think Nicky's just proving she's human. Though if she doesn't lighten up soon, I will get bored of it. Definitely agree with the poster that said she needs to get laid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

I liked her at first but now I never hear her talking unless its in her high pitched high horsed moany tone complaining about everything. Food food food. Negative negative negative. And then yesterday when she kept shouting at Shabs (who I do find incredibly irritating but in this case I don't think she was doing anything wrong), saying "stop talking" "stop talking" "stop talking" after nominations came out. It was ridiculous, Shabnam had every right to react to being nominated, Nicky wasn't nominated and yet she felt she had the right to dictate what should and shouldn't be said.

She is full of herself.

She was whining unmercifully again on tonight's show. Can't stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

i love her, i find her funny and she kind of reminds me of myself.

i love her, i find her funny and she kind of reminds me of myself.

Should you really compare yourself to a BB contestant???

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i think she is the only one who has sense about stuff like food and she talks sense sometimes soon she just needs to stop moaning at them!!!!they all eat themselves silly and then complain about being hungry she has a point bout the food and stuff!!!my fave is chanelle though i lvoe her she's cool!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

grr she is so annoying. does she set out to make people depressed.. and her voice is always the same old boring tone, all she does is complain. :mad:

Advertisement