Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

winstanleys bikes

Options
  • 12-06-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone had used them before, I was looking at a Giant SCR2.0(2007) and I see they work out about €200 cheaper than cycle superstore.

Has anyone bought from them before, are they good and whats delivery like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭ruprect

I did. Ordered a bike online and ended up they didnt have it. Had to ring them to find out. Turned out I would never had been getting it. Was pissed off that they didnt even tell me, I had to ring them. Ordered another instead since they still were the cheapest around. Got it in about a week. Post was cheap enough since they have free post in the UK so just charge the extra bit really.

I would shop with them again, but I would definitely ring them before ordering to see how long it should take, or if they actually have the bike!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Cheers for that, I'll send them through a mail before ordering it then. Gonna go ahead with it this week I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

ruprect wrote:
    I did. Ordered a bike online and ended up they didnt have it. Had to ring them to find out. Turned out I would never had been getting it. Was pissed off that they didnt even tell me, I had to ring them. Ordered another instead since they still were the cheapest around. Got it in about a week. Post was cheap enough since they have free post in the UK so just charge the extra bit really.

I would shop with them again, but I would definitely ring them before ordering to see how long it should take, or if they actually have the bike!

Got an email today to say they can't get the bike in :(

Advertisement