Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

N11 last night

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Tauren wrote:
    If i said "From reading your posts, your appear to be a jackass", would you, or would you not take that as a personal insult?

Note, I am not actually calling you a jackass, or actually mean to say that is the impression i get from you, but merely wondering how you would react to such a post. IMO, if it was said to me, i would interpret the comment the poster was saying i was a jackass (which i probably am)
    I agree. However, that is not what Mr.P said. What he said was:
    MrPudding wrote:
    Come on. Have you read your posts? Not just this thread, but in general. I am not saying you are, but your posts tend to give the impression that you are a bit of an arrogant prick.

MrP
    Whatever way you cut it, that is not a personal insult. Read back over the whole thread. Would you really ban someone for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

FOGOFUNK wrote:

Fantastic video. I was laughing at the "faster mummy" encouragement.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

and yet another thread on boards gets ruined!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement