Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 323F sport

Options
  • 13-06-2007 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting a 03 323F sport. I have a 323F at the moment, although the old model. I want to upgrade and wasn’t looking to get the new F as I don’t like the look of the back of it, but I came across the Sport model and im interested in it.
    The one im looking at is this: (its the blue one at the bottom of the page)
    http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?nU=0&make=MAZDA&model=323&min_pr=3000&max_pr=4000&postcode=KT12%202QY&miles=40&max_records=200&modelexact=1&photo=1&hassearched=Y
    I live in England for the moment but will be returning home in a couple of months so I will have to pay VRT but I reckon I’ll be worth it.

Anyone any experiences of these? I see it has fairly high mileage, but it is a Mazda and has been well serviced and I’m sure most of them miles are English Motorway miles.

DO you think this would be a good buy or am I better of going for a Focus (which I another car I was looking at?). Since Mazda are owned by Ford, there probably basically th same car?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

The new 323f is not a patch on the the old one you have IMO.

The new ones look horrible I think, But generally mazda realiability is great and the driving dynamics should be pretty good too.

I would think its no slouch either

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the Mazda3 and the Focus are relted, but the 323 is old school Mazda. Very bad choice as 323s are generally underrated over here, A 1.8 would be saleproof.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

You won't have to pay VRT on your current car. Keep it and sell it at a profit when you come home. Then think about buying from the UK and paying VRT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

I have had a black 323F the Lantis version 1.8L. excellent drive for a Mazda.

Advertisement