Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed an exam

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Dooom wrote:
    Eh? That's not very fair is it?

Glandular fever often leaves one incredibly tired and unable to function properly. It's a wonder that someone with it is doing the LC, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 pilchard

obl wrote:
    Glandular fever often leaves one incredibly tired and unable to function properly. It's a wonder that someone with it is doing the LC, imo.

Agred when i had glandular fever i would fall asleep at random intervals, and sleep for like 16-18 hours a day... Fair play to her for tryin.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

cson wrote:
    I feel a touch of glandular fever coming on...;)

Me too.... must be doing the rounds!

*coughs*
    *farts*
    *fevers*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

ha apparently practically everyone gets glandular fever at some point in their lives they just dont know it so its entirely possible that we could all have it right now... :D yeah she could've come in and done it on her own, my friend has shingles and has to do all the exams on his own and another guy i know has chicken pox and glandular fever so he's all on his own too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

obl wrote:

Ah, that I didn't know. My brother had it a few years back, never remembered him falling asleep randomly though. Then again he might've just been faking..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Mushy wrote:
    Lad in my school skipped biology(fool), and he asked the superviser about it today. She said that it comes back as an NG,

Not true.

When the results come out, there won't be a Biology grade/result given. You get results/grades for subjects in which you sit exams, and there's no mention of subjects you didn't sit. So if you're registered to sit for say 7 subjects, and you sit 4 of those, you will get a L. C. listing 4 subjects and their results only.

Advertisement