Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2

• 13-06-2007 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

I just switched over to O2 yesterday and am having problems with their website. Is anyone else?

I went on last night to claim my free credit. I put in all my details and submitted them only to get a message saying they couldn't process my information at the time. It was just after midnight so I figured I'd just do it again this morning. I went on this morning and now there's no link to claim my credit, only a link to claim free upgrade credit.

I need credit so I decided to register my laser card. The page didn't load properly so I refreshed and got a message saying 'user has already registered this card'. I hadn't put any information in so I went back to the start. I know longer had an option to register a card but I had a new option to edit a card. I tried doing this and the page won't load. I haven't put in any details at all so I don't know what card they're referring to.

Finally I wanted to register some friends for 1c calls. Followed the instructions but it won't let me do it. It won't let me change my price plan so I can't add numbers. I assume this is because I'm a new member, or is it the website messing up?

Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

i haven't had those problems, but i now they are doing a lot of work on the site and network, after the crash last week. i went to change a phone at the weekend and couldn't because system was being upgraded as well. i wouldn't be to worried, o2 are normally good at care issues. the site is going down 2nite at 8 till tomorrow and on Sunday as well i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'd ring o2 customer care, they're able to do all the things you want to do for you.

Website can be dodge but customer care is excellent when you ring them so try that.

ye, well said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'll probably ring them later. Not too worried about registering my Laser, I can do that whenever. I just want to make sure I get all the credit I'm owed! O2 have been fantastic so far. I switched over from Meteor and thought I'd be waiting ages for my number to switch - I'd say it took 20 minutes! I also got money off my phone for switching, always a plus. Really impressed with the 1c calls to my 'best friends' on evenings and weekends too, even if I have to wait about a month to avail of that. My phone is great too so basically I have no complaints! Very very impressed.

ye, well said

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Any of the retail stores can get you registered for the credit too.

Make sure you mention the website isn't working for you when you ring care, otherwise you won't get the bonus credit (€18 / €20 for registering online). Cares probably the best bet for getting your O2 Friends working though. They can also register your credit card for you as far as I know ... if you're having website issues ask them to try register you for the website while you're onto them so they can replicate your issues and hopefully solve them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

yeah they can register your laser,upgrade your phone and register you for the 3 1c numbers as well you can get that straight away

Advertisement