Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Department store in Oslo

Options
  • 13-06-2007 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right board so if the mods can think of a more appropriate one, please move this!

My supervisor in college is moving to Oslo soon. I want to get her a going-away and a thank-you-for-all-your-help present but since she's moving, I thought it would be unfair to buy her something extra to have to carry. Instead, I was thinking that I might get a voucher for a department store in Oslo. Has anyone been there? Would anyone recommend a decent store? I'm thinking €100-150 price range.

My fall back option is an Amazon (or similar) voucher but I'm worried that it'll get eaten up by shipping costs.

I know this is very specific so any help well be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Advertisement