Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ag science predictions..........

Options
  • 13-06-2007 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

hey there anybody got any idea on whats coming up in next weeks agricultural science exam.im really stuck

............no im just kidding.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Yea i hear something on tillage, fertilization and rumour has it that something on the structure of turf is coming up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭LINKY.V.18

:p:p:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mé Féin

Yea i hear something on tillage, fertilization and rumour has it that something on the structure of turf is coming up.

Structure of turf???You've gotta be takin' the p*ss!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Does anyone know who the current national ploughing champion is? Full question on him I'm guessin! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭spudington16

Sadly I do it too... The paper this year will be the same as every year since the 70's... A full soil question, a full genetics question and a full experiments question are a given. You'll want to know your crops too. And animals. But it's hardly as if the course is huge, mind you...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭SamHamilton

At first I was annoyed that I HAD to do agscience but now I'm glad I did.

There is, believe it or not, many things to learn but it's different from any other subject in the LC becuase if you learn the entire book you're not guaranteed an A. It's the one subject I do that forces me understand the fundamental principals and then think about them when answering questions. It's not a case, for quite a bit of the paper, of just regurgitating a whole bunch of information. It's about thinking. And I for one think for that reason alone, agscience shouldn't be seen as the "idiot little brother" of the LC.

Sorry if that sounded a bit astringent. I have Art History tomorrow.:(

Advertisement