Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it just me?

Options
  • 13-06-2007 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me or does anyone else immediately conjure up CAtherine Tate when Charley speaking? I thin kshe sounds just like that schoolgirl character that says "am I bovvered". Every time she speaks I think she taking the p**s and I can't listen to her. (Plu she's pretty evil so I prefer not to listen to her!)

Am I alone in this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

You should have a look at the 'I Hate Charley' Club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

No its not just you! I've made this point a few times too. She's a definite cross between that character and Vicky Pollard!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Am I Bovered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Its so not just you.

Even my mother (who only catches snippets of both Catherine Tate and Big Brother when she walks through the room while my sisters and I are watching) made the comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

and wen she heard that people were shouting "get charley out" he response was " me of all people" what was that supposed to mean???and she called gerry rude for saying she was showing off wen she was!!!!god i hate her sorry i know that had nothign to do with this!!lolol i jsu hate that mike tyson vicky pollard biatch!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement