Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports summer camp Drogheda?

Options
  • 13-06-2007 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi I've just moved to the Drogheda area recently and I'm looking for a summer sports camp for my daughter age 9 to do so that she can make new friends. Any suggestions? She used to play tennis but I'm finding it hard to find tennis cclubs in Drogheda??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 ClarenceOveur

AFAIK you'll have to go further out for tennis. Was dragged along to Stackallen Tennis and Pitch & Putt when I was biting ankles. Bettystown have one as well I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 netpost

Thanks for that but my daughter actualy came home with a leaflet from school yesterday and I've just booked her into a tennis camp in Greenhills school. If anyone is interested heres the link: http://netpost.bebo.com

The coach on the phone seemed veery nice so Il give it a go!!

Advertisement