Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Level Business Aftermath

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Arctic_Monkeh

i think i used employers versus employees ....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

I said the ESB too.I said that if it was owned by by private investores they'd completely ****ing rape the consumers on prices, and it was something people needed.Think I also said it provides employment.Something along those lines anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I said the ESB too.I said that if it was owned by by private investores they'd completely ****ing rape the consumers on prices, and it was something people needed.Think I also said it provides employment.Something along those lines anyways.

:D haha, go on the esb and that question. all this talk about this question for a crappy 10 marks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭fallon54

I'd take 10 marks anywhere I could ha!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

i think i used employers versus employees ....:(

ur fully right !! i believe you could of used any!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭fallon54

ur fully right !! i believe you could of used any!!

yep, could have said Employers demand maximum sales while paying the lowest fair wage..while employees demand max wages aswell as safe working practices etc..or something along those lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

Yeah reasonable paper. I got an A1 in my pre so I would hope to get one again here. Wide range of questions and choice. Very gruelling though, only just finished in time.
    same, i finished in the last 5 mins!! very pressured for time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭______

i got 55% in the mocks, didn't really know any of the course, forgot the bit that i knew since then and wrote 17 pages of pure trash.

that gonna get me a C?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭blah88

Ok,I after going....wtf?at part C of the ABQ for a good ten minutes I eventually left it out.Then I only got 3 of the long questions done,first two done well,3rd one rushed and 4th not touched.Can I still get a pass?I onlyu answered six of the short questions,but they're pretty much right I think.I followed the tactic of 5 points for a 25 mark q pretty closely and did the whole state,explain,example thing so fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭______

blah88 wrote:
    Ok,I after going....wtf?at part C of the ABQ for a good ten minutes I eventually left it out.Then I only got 3 of the long questions done,first two done well,3rd one rushed and 4th not touched.Can I still get a pass?I onlyu answered six of the short questions,but they're pretty much right I think.I followed the tactic of 5 points for a 25 mark q pretty closely and did the whole state,explain,example thing so fingers crossed.

i had 11 points for international trade

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Business organisations are in unit 7 which is on the Abq. It was a bad question although as the text didn't indicate what type it was clearly.
    Business organisations are unit 6. Unit 7 was not on the ABQ. The ABQ was units 4,5 and 6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Gowranistan

Business organisations are unit 6. Unit 7 was not on the ABQ. The ABQ was units 4,5 and 6.

yaeh that was a mistake but the organisation is in 6

Advertisement