Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to Sell 125cc Motorbike?

• 13-06-2007 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I have an 03 Yamaha TDR 125 with 12k on it I'm selling it but wheres the best place to sell bikes these days cbg? does anyone use buy & sell anymore?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Try Adverts.ie its free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭comer_97

that's where i got mine, funnily enough from Dub13!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

comer_97 wrote:
    that's where i got mine, funnily enough from Dub13!

How is she going for you..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

try the Buying and Selling section on www.biker.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Stick it everywhere.

The problem with selling your bike is that most sellers will have decided what bike they want before they start scanning the second-hand ads. So stick it in Buy and Sell, adverts.ie, and anywhere else you can put it for free. Eventually someone will pick it.

Took me six months to sell my Varadero, but I was contacted three times by the same guy who had seen it in the places I'd advertised it. So it's a waiting game really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement