Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post your Forza 2 pics...

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Here is my Cheverolet Lingenfelter.

th_39628_Cheverolet_Lingenfelter_122_778lo.jpg

Here it is again just entering the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.

th_39639_Sunset_122_922lo.jpg

This is my Ferrari F430.

th_39633_Ferrari_F430_122_808lo.jpg

Going aroud a bend at Nurburgring.

th_39638_Leisurely_Drive_122_1185lo.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

sink wrote:
    Here is my Cheverolet Lingenfelter.
    Its a Corvette ;)

Has anyone else tried to drive that car? Even with every handling upgrade its completely uncontrollable and likely to spin its wheels in any gear. I had to give in and turn on traction control to get around the track >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

alrite folks, think i might pick up a copy of this at the weekend. just a quick question with reguard to your race car, if u crash it on the track do you loose the car/paint work/upgrades done and revert back to the stock car??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

alrite folks, think i might pick up a copy of this at the weekend. just a quick question with reguard to your race car, if u crash it on the track do you loose the car/paint work/upgrades done and revert back to the stock car??

No you don't, it's fixed automatically.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Its a Corvette ;)

Has anyone else tried to drive that car? Even with every handling upgrade its completely uncontrollable and likely to spin its wheels in any gear. I had to give in and turn on traction control to get around the track >_<

Oh yeah thanks :o. It oversteers like a bitch and requires alot of driver correction which makes it a pain in the ass, but it's the fastest car in the game. I've gotten it up to 392 km/h at the nissan speedway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

sink wrote:
    Oh yeah thanks :o. It oversteers like a bitch and requires alot of driver correction which makes it a pain in the ass, but it's the fastest car in the game. I've gotten it up to 392 km/h at the nissan speedway.

Upgrade it as much as you can except for the weight reduction. Then keep your TCS on. This is the best way I was able to control it.

Just remebered Corvette's are a family of Cheverolette's. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Here is a car that I have been working on (on and off) for a while now and its almost near completion, I still have a bit of tidying and i might add a bit more to it. All the logos have been made by myself apart from the Audi one.
    BarcaBack.jpg
    Barcaside1.jpg
    BarcaFront.jpg
    BarcaSide2.jpg

I have a buyer interesed in it already without even seeing the pictures :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Holy ****, can you send me that design?

Could you make me a Ronaldinho 10 one?

I could put an R10 logo or some text with ronaldinho on it for you. The other buyer has offered 500k for it so i will be putting a couple of them on the auction house with a buyout of that if your still interested. Thanks for the nice comment. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rzaba

Hi All,

Check my Subaru Garda Edition - still work in progress, need to put 'Garda Confidential' phone number and put some more work on garda logo...
    maybe we can organize some online garda race, heh?

XBL gt: rzaba

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

my internet connection isnt compatable with xbox live but heres a few i just snapped with my camera, some are unfinished works in progress.,:)
    i have the austin powers Jag from madonna's video in there and the cars from fast&thefurious., the pink one isnt finished yet, the manga face is a pretty tricky one., my favourate would probably be the halfords BTCC car.,;)

dsc0297gt5.jpg
    Shot with NIKON D80 at 2007-06-29

dsc0299ab3.jpg

dsc0300ck5.jpg

copcar1kd7.jpg

copcar3ox4.jpg

dsc0294ia5.jpg

dsc0301gi9.jpg

dsc0304zv8.jpg

dsc0307fu0.jpg

dsc0308hf2.jpg

dsc0309wp5.jpg

dsc0311vk4.jpg

dsc03001dt0.jpg

Some updated pics of my Barca car with a new R10 logo for you Cheesedude. If you or anyone else is interested then let me know and i can put it on the Auction House.
    Barca-Front.jpg
    Barca-back.jpg
    Barca-Side2.jpg
    Barca-Side.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Anyone fancy selling me a garda car i give ya a few forza euros for it:)

My rally school ireland car :)
    RSI2.jpg
    RSI1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

great work guys, man my skills are terrible at designing a custom paint job with graphics does anyone know of any good youtube tutorials for retards r the like, thanks lol

This one here looks quite good.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lIgViCHPoDw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Some great designs in this thread, I envy your patience I got pissed off trying to put some text on my car. The two cop cars are great.

Btw I have been playing this game so much that I see the red braking curve when I am driving my car in real life.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

tut tut., you driving with the alds on then huh.,lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

My first attempt. I tried Debigulating the images below... but then the quality dropped significantly unless I saved them out as a (relatively) massive file.

mystratos01qf2.jpgmystratos02kg9.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement