Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leg Tattoo....sore??

Options
  • 13-06-2007 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm getting a tattoo done on the side of my calf, i was just wondering is this a sore place to get it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

It does depend on your tolerance for pain - some people feel nowt, some feel minor discomfort and then others do squirm

All I can say is when the gf got her calves done - they didnt bother her at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Cool....i have a fairly high pain barrier anyway. thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Its nearly painless, I had 2 hours of work done on my calf. It was an enjoyable sort of pain.

Sam Hain wrote:
    Its nearly painless, I had 2 hours of work done on my calf. It was an enjoyable sort of pain.

Cool, i'm not squimish (spelling?) with blood and i don't have a problem with needles so i'm happy out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭elainepie

i think anywhere on a bone is sore.. but if it on fat.. painless... not as sore on muscle either.. but on any bones.. aaagh!! very sore!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Yeah, the bones the killer, getting the ankle done this week, not looking forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i have my ankle done,was actually grand,not a bother

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Ive got a big piece on my right calf. It wasnt too bad getting it done but the 2 or 3 days after were very sore. Trying to walk was agony, felt like id been in the gym for 12hrs straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Of the three I have, the one on the calf was the worst, pain wise.
    Like people here have already said, on fat/muscle it can be ignored, but when he was going over the shin bone and the vibrations were going up and down my leg from knee to ankle, it was bloody sore.
    Having said that, if you asked me would I do it again, the answer would be hell yeah. So I guess that says it all really, it is painful, but afterwards the pain is forgotten

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭theliam

i got a scorpion on my leg (took bout an hour). i didnt much enjoy it but i was kinda young - 16. also i was warned after that the guy who did it has a very 'heavy hand'. it was scabbed for over a month

• Advertisement

Got the tattoo done last friday, it wasn't all that sore after....bit of a sting is all!! Pic to follow (my camera's on the fritz)...

Advertisement