Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Issues, Dublin - Any Updates?

Options
  • 13-06-2007 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi All,
    IBB have had a "few" issues today, does anyone have any information on this or current status?

Can't get them on the old phone!!

Joe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've been having issues with them for about a month. Poor pings, random timeouts, slow downloads.

What's happened today that's different? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

We are on a business connection with them in work and have been having problems for the last few weeks, but in th last 2 days the problems have extended to sites not loading, i.e. google will load fine but yahoo won't, or i can find BBc.co.uk but not CNN, it will resolve microsoft.com but not support.microsoft.com.

I did a number of tracerts and I think that they have major problems with some of their servers, as traffic gets to a certain point and then dissapears. Also when it is working performance is slow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

For me the eBay logon stopped working from a couple of days ago. It might be worth trying the same fix I did on a test machine and see if those sites start working. Here's the link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055106436

Let us know if that does anything for you. If it was just one user then it's not a problem. If it fixes it for other users then IBB have something wrong somewhere.

Advertisement