Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Blown a fuse in my car HELP!

Options
  • 13-06-2007 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

happened to me before, There is a specific fuse for that and when it blows all the dash and interior lights fail.

I wouldnt know exactly where it is, but like you i didnt have a manual either. there should be one near the drivers footwell. (fuse box not manual heheh)

Take em out one by one, or with a torch you can actually make out the blown fuse by looking through the transparent plastic caps on them without pulling em out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Most cars have fuses in two place:

1. under the dash or kick panel

2. under the bonnet

get a tezt lamp and check them all, replacing the one that is broken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Manual available for download in PDF format here.

You should be able to identify the fuse required and replace it easily enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

Sorry about that, must be a fuse gone somewhere or something...

• Advertisement

I ment on the Server. So much for Humour...:o

Edit I remember reading a review that comments on the 307 having a small glove bpx because of the fusebox location. That might be a starting point.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Mr.Diagnostic

You didnt say what year, engine size etc but most are likely the same anyway. I looked at data for a 2003 1.6 petrol. there are 2 fuses, one in the facia fuse box which is located on the left of the dash, maybe at the very end of the dash. It is a bit difficult to say from thr diagram. The other is in one of the two underbonnet fuse boxes. These are side by side on the passenger inner wing.

Advertisement