Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

openion on house alarm.

• 13-06-2007 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭

hi guys,
    just need your opinion as its getting more difficult for me to decide where to go and what to install. so i decide to have some little poll
    after searching around i found few alarm system mostly people are discussing about now i want is to give your opinion and your experience with these well known alarm in price, DIY, and any other fault of - +.

HKC
    Aritech
    TMS
    Astec
    eircom
    any other

Best Alarm on the Market 6 votes

HKC
    0% 0 votes
    Aritech
    66% 4 votes
    TMS
    0% 0 votes
    Astec
    0% 0 votes
    eircom
    0% 0 votes
    any other
    33% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Your opinion poll does not make much sense.
    HKC - Good reliable and pretty basic manufacturer
    Aritech - Same as above
    TMS - Alarm company, probably uses one of the above
    Astec - Not very reliable in my opinion
    Eircom - Use HKC for prewired houses. Good but expensive monitoring
    Any other - I would suggest that you look at the new Europlex range

Ring around and get a couple of companies out to do a risk assessment and make sure that they are PSA registered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

so in end you mean to say that hks is the best or do you know any other????

Advertisement