Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloadmusic.ie and sonikdub???

Options
  • 13-06-2007 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

does anyone know what the deal is with sell you music via mobile phones with downloadmusic.ie how much do they take per sale? doesnt say on thier site from what i saw.

Also any opinions on the new sonikdub record label read in the pàper you pay a grand and they copy 1000 cd´s for you , and place them in ten european countries and upload to itunes... seems like a bit of a con cos you are screwed without promotion which they do not offer....

in a statement the owner said their current signed band identity parade ¨got an interview on east coast radio and recieved airplay by dave fanning¨".....(woo hoo i dont need to spend grand to get played on 2fm............)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 johnnybdm

Full details including payment are at http://www.downloadmusic.ie/wordpress/?page_id=7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 johnnybdm

Hypergasm wrote:
    does anyone know what the deal is with sell you music via mobile phones with downloadmusic.ie how much do they take per sale? doesnt say on thier site from what i saw.

Also any opinions on the new sonikdub record label read in the pàper you pay a grand and they copy 1000 cd´s for you , and place them in ten european countries and upload to itunes... seems like a bit of a con cos you are screwed without promotion which they do not offer....

in a statement the owner said their current signed band identity parade ¨got an interview on east coast radio and recieved airplay by dave fanning¨".....(woo hoo i dont need to spend grand to get played on 2fm............)

Hi - we are working on ver. 2 - in the mean time all answers are at http://www.downloadmusic.ie/wordpress/?page_id=7

Advertisement