Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colin Mcrae Dirt only e45 on sendit.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

Cool. I might pick this up after I finish forza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭anto1208

oh thats good whats delivery time from them like i dont know if i want to wait all weekend with out it , plus im hoping on trading in Forza for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

anto1208 wrote:
    plus im hoping on trading in Forza for it
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Popped into a Gamestop branch today and didn't see anything to do with Dirt on the stands. No sign of it with the "soon to be released" games. Thought it was a bit odd.:confused:
    I thought I should mention Dirt is only e45 with free delivery on sendit.com. It's e62 on Play.

Worthy of a post on the Bargain alerts thread.

Cheers OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

was in gamestop in galway today and saw the pre-order box there and a sign saying released june 15.

wonder if theres anywhere sellin it sooner, cant wait for this!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Is it an arcade racer or a "simulator"? Any game that penalizes you for using walls to brake is a no go for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Played my first race in career mode and smashed the car up in the first corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Its completely an arcade racer, although you won't last long crashing into walls.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Where did you manage to get the game from? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Try the demo from Xbox Live.

Yeah but the demo does not have career mode AFAIK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,268 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

cheers for the heads up - put my order in for it. Due to being away from home this week, I have only played forza for about 2 hours, so i can continue playing it till DIRT arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Weird, its released on play.com. Any reasons its a week late in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jodolan

70 Euro in Game :eek:

I have a 10 euro voucher and ill trade in the Godfather

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sendit send their goods out from the North, but it takes about a week to get down here, I know I know its to do with Royal Mail, they do things arse ways

Snake ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Got my copy today. Maybe should a waited seeing as I am loving Forza but it should give a nice alternative. Played the demo with the wheel and it was savage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

49.50 in virgin with a student discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Smoggy wrote:
    49.50 in virgin with a student discount
    ... and only €55 without! :cool:

Not bad.

I got colin mcrae for 4 euro !! :D well sort of went into game to get it was also looking at stearing wheels picked out the microsoft one which is 140 , so that with C.Mcrae ( 70) was going to cost 210 . But they had a deal that gave you 25 off if you got the 2 they also had the wheel priced wrongly at 109 .Throw in a tenner voucher they knocked off the full lot ( 25+31+10 = 66 )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

jodolan wrote:
    70 Euro in Game :eek:

Was only €45 in Game Blanchardstown on Saturday.

Really??...

Wonder if any other GAME stores have tis price?....

• Advertisement

mik_da_man wrote:
    Really??...

Wonder if any other GAME stores have tis price?....

Well they all have 25 off if you buy the 2 ( just check the marked on price you never know )

Well worth it force feedback kick arse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Do Sendit Ship on release date or before? i.e. could the game arrive in your mailbox on the date of release??

Thanks

Snake ;)

I got fed up waiting for Sendit.com to even update the status of my order. Just stuck on "release date 15th" so cancelled it last night.Will get it in either Game or Virgin today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Normally they just ship on the release date not before, but bit silly at the moment, I don't mind waiting anyway, I'll get over it!

Just back from The Square, Tallaght. Virgin sold out. Game had it for €70 and €45 for the PC-version. HMV and Extra game both had it for €70 too.
    Needless to say I came home empty handed.:mad: I wait till Virgin get it back in. I'll give my business to them.

Advertisement