Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero/Guitar Hero 2 (PS2)

Options
  • 13-06-2007 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

I tried the trading forums, and they are dead so before someone closes this...

If anyone is bored with either of them and has the guitar, I'm willing to trade generously between DS/PS2 and XBox games.

I'm desperate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I tried the same but people seem to want to keep a hold of their copies. I ended up buying Guitar Hero 2 with the cherry red Gibson in HMV for 75euro and never doubting my purchase once since.

My eyes are always open for the first one... 'More than a feeling' is too much to pass up.

Can't wait for 80's.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Its the kind of game once you play, you will be very unwilling to part with.
    They are certainly well worth the full price, but if that doesnt suit, there is always ebay or something along those lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I guess I'll just go and buy it tomorrow with some trades, who do think are more generous, Gamestop or Xtra-Vision?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I guess I'll just go and buy it tomorrow with some trades, who do think are more generous, Gamestop or Xtra-Vision?

XtraVision from what I hear.
    By the way, if you look around, you should be able to get the solo game for around 20-30 euro, depending on which Guitar you want - although GH1 with Guitar could be hard to come by.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Rhyme wrote:
    My eyes are always open for the first one... 'More than a feeling' is too much to pass up.

Can't wait for 80's.
    I'm pretty sure we have a 2nd hand copy in GAME in Blanchardstown.

• Advertisement

Slurms wrote:
    I'm pretty sure we have a 2nd hand copy in GAME in Blanchardstown.
    I may have to keep that on the back burner for a while, thanks for the heads up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I have the 360 version that's not getting much play if you're interested.

I have the 360 version that's not getting my play if you're interested.
    If i had a 360 i'd jump for a chance like that...

...i'll probably end up with a 360 by next summer though, the harvest of old games will begin then.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 sansebastian

I have the 360 version that's not getting much play if you're interested.

How much would you be looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I got one today so all is righteous with the world. Gamestop are a total rip off, they are taking Xbox games for ONE EURO, that's right! ONE!

Bah, it was worth it I hope/know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Most places aren't stocking Xbox games anymore hence crappy trade in value, what did ya expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Hi guys. Just a heads up. Im selling my PS2 version of GHII and controller over on adverts.

Just in case anyone is still looking.

GAME have GH Solus back in stock too, for €45

Advertisement