Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finished June 22nd @ 8P.M.

Options
  • 13-06-2007 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Anyone else in this situation? If you do applied maths and ag science(Both clash for the last spot) then you have to do applied maths first and stay in till 8 doing Ag science.

2 others in my school are doing it so at least I'm not alone! =)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Lol, I feel for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I feel sorry for ya, but on the other hand, I just have to laugh aswell. Such a nasty situation. I'd prob just laugh with disbelief if it happened to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I do engineering and app maths so finished at half 4. Not as bad as you but later than a lot of people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

You have my deepest sympathies there. Jesus, that's two people today who've gotten that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Omg Hate That

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

I'd laugh only that's so sad. The Japanese guy in my class has Japanese and Engineering that morning. Tough enough, but the Japanese paper will take him 10 mins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

I bypassed the emotions of sympathy.

LOL!

Seriously though, it's not all that bad. What difference does a few days/hours make? You only do your LC once and it's not like your friends are going to be off having the times of their lives while your stuck doing an exam or anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

I'm in on the last day too. Meh, 8 is fine; if you're planning going out with friends then there's plenty of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭sexpot

Thats nothing. i have 3 exams in the one day. Economics, Classics and then contruction, 20th. 9.30 - 8.30! try that. i think I may be the only one doing 3 exams in one day

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Guy in my school doing Engineering, Ag and Applied Maths. Sounds like great fun tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

sexpot wrote:
    Thats nothing. i have 3 exams in the one day. Economics, Classics and then contruction, 20th. 9.30 - 8.30! try that. i think I may be the only one doing 3 exams in one day

love the name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Feddd

I don't really mind tbh. Its cool having my exams so spread out. Gives loads of study time inbetween. Only done one subject so far as it is(Maths). and its the only day where I have more then one exam. :cool:

Advertisement