Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is up for a P*ss up?

Options
  • 13-06-2007 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭

well lads, as the title says, who is up for a team boards session? we have been talkint about this for weeks, but organised nothing, so here is a start. what about friday week(or any date) or something like that, i dont care where we go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

You werent lieing about only posting important things.:) . I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Friday nights are out for me. It's when Shels play most of their matches.

So it's settled for Friday then? :)

Des will be in Monaghan that night so no chance of him turning up on us. We dont want the boss looking over our shoulder.:D

All joking aside and seeign as theres still GREATEST LEAGUE EVER IN THE WORLD football on, how does that Saturday night (23rd?) suit everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Stekelly wrote:
    All joking aside and seeign as theres still GREATEST LEAGUE EVER IN THE WORLD football on, how does that Saturday night (23rd?) suit everyone?

Suits me fine!:)

Stop useing you modding powers for evil.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm on for this but am away the weekend of the 23rd - can do this weekend or the next weekend (30th), and will then be away for 2 weeks holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

we can discuss at next match anyway!

Advertisement