Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Bill Pay - Remaining Inclusive Minutes/Texts

• 13-06-2007 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

I just moved from speakeasy to bill pay - and want to keep an eye on the remaining minutes and texts, *111hash does not seem to be working, i phoned o2 - the first girl told me, it takes a week to set up and the second told me to restart my phone.... cant do it online either - it tells me im not on a package....? any ideas or experiences with this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭sozbox

When I switched to Bill Pay Customer Care told me I had to check online for remaining mins etc. Never heard of *111hash but just tried it and it works!!

Do I'd say give it a few days, you know how slow they can be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

*111# doesn't work within your first month. It works after that. It will tell you remaining mins, sms, mms, mb
    *101# will also telll you how much you've spent outside your monthly rental and bundles ex VAT.

Jason1984 wrote:
    When I switched to Bill Pay Customer Care told me I had to check online for remaining mins etc. Never heard of *111hash but just tried it and it works!!

Do I'd say give it a few days, you know how slow they can be!
    The shortcode is only available on the last few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

*101# is not working either. it never worked in the last 6 months for me

Then ring customer care and ask them why it's not working. Probably something missing from your account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

it's not that important. i can check it always online :)

Your choice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

I just showed this service to a few of my friends - they wre amazed you can do this...suppose its no surprise they dont advertise this service
    *101hash works but *111hash is still not working guess ill wait for a month and see :)

thx

It's listed on their website - http://www.o2online.ie/wps/wcm/connect/O2/Home/Personal/Latest%20news%20and%20offers

But yah ... haven't seen any major ads other than that.

Advertisement