Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good places to start in south Dublin

Options
  • 13-06-2007 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Just got my provisional licence and am looking to know of any good place to get out and practice. I'm living in dalkey and have been told sandyford industrial estate on a sunday is good but does anyone know of anywhere else?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

The best place to start is to get yourself a driving instructor.

Ring the people at www.dir.ie for a good driving instructor in your area.

A.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,168 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ind estate is good, lots of wide, empty roads with loads of places to pratice parking and turning and reversing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Ok thanks. I found a good spot in an industrial estate in bray as well but obviously i'll need to get on the road itself to learn properly and get an instructor

Advertisement