Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Not All It's Cracked Up To Be, Is It?

Options
  • 13-06-2007 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭

Im a bit disappointed really. The Leaving has really let me down, I was expecting some kind of relentless beast.....but its not. I've probably put the blink on myself now for Chem and Accounting, the beast is at its mot dangerous wounded :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

No, suppose its like anything in life... great anticipation and then just a disappointment in the end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Splinkk

Ah. Its been challenging enough, not in content, but just to sit and do say 5 hours of exams in a day, then just go home and study for the next one. Pretty damn tiring.

The amount of homework and assignments over 5th and 6th year definitley does not seem worth these exams though! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

This is the third topic on this, right?

...no, most people don't seem to find it as bad as they expected it to be.

Me, I'm finding it exactly as I had expected - not hell, but not exactly fun, either.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Fobia wrote:
    This is the third topic on this, right?

I don't think so. I'd have checked, cson is no multiplethreadsonthesamesubject creator. At least I like to think I'm not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

LOL and yous all flamed everybody that came in here and tried to tell yous its not all its cracked up to be before its started :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

No comparison to the Junior, biggest piece of pp ever. I came out all honours, 7 B's with day before studying. Then teachers tell you its worthless anyway. I odn't think I did fantastic mind in the LC, but I concur, for some its worse, especially those with a lot of subjects all at once, mine were/are really spaced out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

This is about the 10th thread of this type

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Well apologies if it is. I must further my research before creating more threads. Anyway the relevant mod may lock this and throw away the key!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Nehpets wrote:
    This is about the 10th thread of this type
    Perhaps a slight exaggeration there ;)

Advertisement