Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracey

Options
  • 13-06-2007 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭

Still trying to figure this one out. Being on the programme seems to be the be all and end all for her. Seemed really upset after being told she was up for eviction. Colourful character but whats really behind her chavy cliches?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

She's just 'avin it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭louisecm

Don't like her. She is full of herself. If she says "I'm Trace. Deal with it!" one more time I'm going to climb into the TV and kill her (you can do that right?).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

The first night I would have put money on her making it to the end if not winning, but paddypower.com weren't taking bets on that yet.. Now I'm glad I didn't, she contributes nothing to the house, and she's not as funny as I expected her to be... Her private Birthday rave in the diary room was quite comical though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

The whole Trace persona is just a cover for a woman who doesn't actually know who or what she is imo. She is probably a really nice person but seems to have difficulties connecting with anyone on an emotional level, hence the "Deal with it" comments all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

She's phenomenally dull. She's like a parrot that was taught five phrases and can't deviate from them...get her out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Gerry's "just deal with it" reaction to her moaning about the nomination didnt' go down to well with her. Can't see much likeable about her myself. Perhaps her more likeable personality is in her other head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

shes "phat". i love her. She doesnt put up with any of that shi* about the WAG things and all. She is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I really can't warm to her. She just annoys me. I'd love if she was up for eviction. I don't think she adds anything to the show.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

She's really not contributing much and wouldn't really be missed were she not there. I can imagine that she would wreck your head after a while with all the cliches.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭cailin_donn

i hate Tracy! shes trying to be a Pete (from last year) but she cant. Shes trying to be someone shes not and she does nohing. shes so negative

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

:confused::confused::confused: hey dudes Y aint tracy "avin it" anymre shes all quiet n kinda dissapeared frm the cameras? shes used 2 b a laff but now its lyk she aint evn der?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

:confused::confused::confused: hey dudes Y aint tracy "avin it" anymre shes all quiet n kinda dissapeared frm the cameras? shes used 2 b a laff but now its lyk she aint evn der?
    Do words of two or more syllables scare you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

To be honest when i seen her first i thought she was a man! Dont like her especially the whole "avit" thing, she just wants to hear everyone saying it when she comes out of the house and she'll think shes great.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

When I saw the "av it" on her knees last night that was the last straw, she's a total cliché at this stage. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 woo-jocks

Tracey is absolutely brilliant! I love her laid back attitude! She sounds like a man! I would love to party like mad with her!

She better not call me fat though! "WOW!!!!!!! U're actually PHAT!!!!"

I'd have to slap her

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I heard a crazy rumour that she smuggled acid into the house by soaking tampons in it... I seriously doubt there's any truth in it but the thought of it is quite funny nonetheless.. :D

(heard it on Spin1038 this morning)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Would it be possible to have a normal human converstaion with her? :rolleyes:

Was reading today that Big Brother bosses and housemates think Tracey's slang is actually code to to the outside world!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Was reading today that Big Brother bosses and housemates think Tracey's slang is actually code to to the outside world!
    Haha, don't be ridiculous!!

Its not me saying it! I'm just repeating what I read.... Don't shoot the messenger!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

Trace is an example of what long term drug use can do to ya. All that billie and whizz has left here socially inadequate and a parody of herself.

Like her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 fightingfit

She is definitely a man tho?? Come on,how can someone be that masculine.. I know all the drugs have messed her up but she doesnt even resemble a female.. Is this like an open secret that all the housemates go along with??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Haven't been watching much of BB lately but I saw a bit of BBLB last night and had to laugh when the women who does stand up (Jo Caulfield?) said she thinks Tracey is gradually becoming more coherent and intelligent as the series goes on as she's detoxing from all the chemicals in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

i hate Tracy! shes trying to be a Pete (from last year)

Who?? Oh yeah, that dude.

I think Tracy is brilliant! She seems like the only person in there who I'd actually be able to hold a conversation with, even if it would be about drugs and the prodigy.
    Marshy wrote:
    Colourful character but whats really behind her chavy cliches

Chavy? She may be a little bit of a pikey but she's certainly no Chav.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Tracey's horrible. She sounds like Bo Selecta's Mel B.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MLALLY

The first night of BB i tot she was alright, she had the crowd and everything, but the minute she went into the house i hadnt heard about her much or she never did much she was quiet boring to watch, i kinda didnt think ne thing of her but the longer she was there she started to get more confident and talk out and when she gets annoyed she gets annoyed her face just becomes more uglier but i really do not like her, you know she's right and thats that so deal with it! (had to say dat :)) so nehow i dont really like her now at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

The way she never brushes her hair really annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭MrMojoRising

She looks like robert de niro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

J.S. Pill wrote:
    Chavy? She may be a little bit of a pikey but she's certainly no Chav.
    Sorry, what I meant was lower class english person. Ye know like Jade Goody.

Advertisement