Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal

• 13-06-2007 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

If anyone hasn't heard Subpoena from Philadelphia, PA yet, you should take a second and check them out. They recently signed to Infidel Records and recorded a three song demo at Water Music in Hoboken, NJ. You can hear the tracks on their myspace. They will be touring this summer so try to make it out if they are playing near you.

www.myspace.com/subpoena
    www.infidelrecords.com
    www.watermusic.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

And you wouldn't have happened to have just signed up here to spam, no? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 booey

maybe yes, maybe no. i do get bored at work a lot. it is awfully suspicious that would be my first post or thread though huh?

Awfully suspicious indeed, considering your location is the same as this recording studio you speak of.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Jaysis, I'll be on the first plane over to go to this venue and/or establishment

I live and work in the same city, originally from the philly area.

• Advertisement

The studio website is horrible and it's linking to a page that has someone cybersquatting on it. Nice!

feylya wrote:
    The studio website is horrible and it's linking to a page that has someone cybersquatting on it. Nice!

what's cybersquatting? I really have nothing to do with website and yes it is awful, even for 1995.

Someone buys the domain after the lease is up to that the person that owned it has to buy above the odds to get it back.

Well, horrible website or not, I appreciate the fact that you didn't try to spam across multiple forums, and not buggering off the second you're thread was up, so I'm leaving it here.

got ya, yea the .com. oh well, it's still a great studio, a lot of great records were made here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

booey wrote:
    If anyone hasn't heard Subpoena from Philadelphia, PA yet, you should take a second and check them out. They recently signed to Infidel Records and recorded a three song demo at Water Music in Hoboken, NJ. You can hear the tracks on their myspace. They will be touring this summer so try to make it out if they are playing near you.

www.myspace.com/subpoena
    www.infidelrecords.com
    www.watermusic.net

Eh, you post on an Irish website advertising a tour in America and ask people to make if out if they are playing near us. Fairly unlikely by the looks of them tour dates.

via satellite maybe? i want to get them overseas by next summer.

Advertisement